HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO PROCESS AND SHIP OUT?
Orders ship within 1-5 business days (usually within 1-2 days). We ship most packages via USPS. This typically takes 3-5 business days in the U.S., 8-10 business days to Canada, and 14 or more business days internationally. If you need your order by a certain time, please contact us and we will do our best to work within your timeframe.
WHAT SHOULD I STUFF MY DOG BED COVER WITH?
You have three options:
1) A Foggy Dog insert specially made to fit our covers. Our premium inserts are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that would otherwise have ended up in landfill. The eco-friendly fiberfill has extra loft so that your dog bed remains fluffy and comfortable for years, and uses a specially formulated fiber that resists odors and wetness. Each insert is channeled (like high-end duvet covers) to ensure that the fill doesn't shift or clump over time. Note: at this time, dog bed inserts can only be shipped within the U.S.
2) Easily fill your dog bed cover with pillows (see our Size Guide for recommendations) or with old towels, sheets and comforters. This is a great option to easily upcycle old linens, and we've heard that it's especially popular for pets with anxiety issues because they find your scent calming.
3) Use it to cover an existing dog bed in need of a refresh!
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MACHINE WASHABLE?
Dog beds: Yes! All upholstery-grade fabrics used in our dog bed covers are selected with durability and washability in mind. We recommend machine washing in cold water and air drying. Please note that the inserts are not machine washable, and we recommend spot cleaning those.
Dog bandanas: Yes! All bandanas are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle cycle in cold water and air drying.
Dog leashes: The nylon used in our rope leashes is naturally dirt and stain resistant. If your leash gets dirty, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water and laying out to dry.
Dog collars: We recommend hand washing your collar to increase its longevity. Collars can also be washed in the dishwasher or machine washed in a laundry bag to prevent the buckle from scratching.
Dog and cat toys: We recommend spot cleaning.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We stand behind every product that we sell. If you aren't 100% satisfied, we're here to help! We accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return within 7 days of delivery date.
2. Item(s) must be in brand new condition, unworn and unused.
3. Returned item(s) must be received within 30 days of initial delivery date.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for paying return and exchange shipping costs, unless we made a mistake in which case we will provide a return label. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged during return shipment, so we recommend you use an insured and trackable mail service when mailing your return.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE OR STYLE?
While we don't offer direct exchanges, you can return any new, unused item for a refund and place an order for the new item that you would like instead. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return within 7 days of delivery date.