Newport climbing rope dog leash
We recommend measuring your pet to find the perfect bed size. Pets who curl up to sleep can fit on a smaller bed, while pets who stretch out need a larger bed. To determine the ideal bed length, measure your pet in his or her normal sleeping position, then add 4-6” for cats and small dogs, or 8-12” for medium to large dogs. When in doubt, we suggest ordering the bigger size - no one likes falling out of bed!
For those of you with pets who aren't fully grown, we've also included an approximate size guideline by weight with some example breeds below.
To avoid costly return shipping fees, please double check that you have chosen the correctly sized bed before ordering. If you have any questions, please get in touch. We are happy to help!
|SIZE||DIMENSIONS||PET'S WEIGHT||EXAMPLE BREEDS||INSERT|
|XS||19" x 25"||UNDER 10 LBS||CAT, YORKIE, CHIHUAHUA||OUR XS INSERT
OR 1 STANDARD PILLOW
|S||20" x 30"||11 TO 30 LBS||POMERANIAN, FRENCHIE, DACHSHUND||
OUR S INSERT
OR 1 QUEEN PILLOW
|M||25" x 35"||31 TO 60 LBS||COLLIE, BEAGLE, COCKER SPANIEL||
OUR M INSERT
OR 2 STANDARD PILLOWS
|L||30" x 40"||61 TO 80 LBS||LAB, ENGLISH BULLDOG, GOLDEN RETRIEVER||
OUR L INSERT
OR 2 KING PILLOWS
|XL||33" x 45"||81 TO 100 LBS||BOXER, ROTTWEILER, GERMAN SHEPHERD||OUR XL INSERT
OR 3 KING PILLOWS
Need a custom dog bed cover to use on existing dog bed? No problem. Just email us information about your current dog bed's dimensions and we will work with you to find the perfect cover size.
To ensure the perfect fit for your bandana, please measure around your dog's neck and consult the size chart below. When in doubt, size up!
Stylist tip: for our classic square bandanas, fold your bandana on the diagonal to make a triangle, then roll the top of the triangle down before tying it onto your dog's neck to create that just-so look.
|S||14" x 14"||UP TO 13"|
|M||18" x 18"||UP TO 18"|
|L||22" x 22"||UP TO 22"|
Walks just got a little more fun with our new climbing rope leashes.
F E A T U R E S
* Blue and red rope with red accents
* Made of ultra-strong nylon climbing rope. Nylon is lightweight, weatherproof, and will not mildew or fray (unlike cotton rope leashes)
* Industrially sewn splices on both ends are certified to withstand thousands of pounds of pull
* Rope is soft and supple so that it's easy on your hands, even when your dog pulls
* Brass O-ring on the handle allows you to easily attach a waste bag or keys, or securely attach your dog to a post
* All hardware is solid marine-grade brass, meaning that it will never break or snap like the flimsy zinc hardware found on most pet store leashes
* Accented with hand-whipped nylon cord and our signature wooden tag
S I Z E
* 6' long
* Rope diameter is approx. 0.4"
This leash is made to withstand thousands of pounds of pull and can be safely used for large dogs up to any size or weight, but is also lightweight enough for smaller dogs. We recommend this leash for dogs who weigh more than 7lbs.
C A R E
Cleaning is easy: simply hand wash in warm water with mild soap and hang to dry.
A perfect gift for new puppies, birthdays, Christmas and other holidays...or just because. Each leash comes in a keepsake muslin bag.