A page of inspiration and tips help improve your content!
We often get asked what we look for when deciding on Brand Ambassadors. We are not only looking for accounts with highly engaged audiences, but also on-brand photography that is consistently well lit, clear, and showcases our products nicely. Here are a few examples of Brand Ambassador photos that we have loved and reposted.
- Shoot your images in bright and light places
- Show your pup's personality!
- Get creative!
- Make sure you are showing the product well
- Simple and light backgrounds are the way to go
- Urban settings like streets, doors, bricks are preferred over grass or dirt backgrounds
- We need more high quality images of beds, collars, toys, and leashes