Forest Green Velvet Bow Tie Collar
Products you can feel good about.
The Foggy Dog proudly handcrafts our products in the USA, working with skilled craftspeople who are paid fair wages. Wherever possible we use recycled materials, low-waste manufacturing, and natural fabrics to create products you can be proud to have in your home. And of course, every order helps a shelter pup in need.
- DeeDee L.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingHoney Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starsHoney Velvet Bow
- NikoleVerified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingFog Gray Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starsThe cutest accessory!
I bought our dogs matching bow tie collars for our elopement and got them each engraved. These were the cutest additions to our amazing elopement. Both dogs looked fantastic and the color perfectly matched my husband's suit!
- Megan I.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlack Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starswedding ready
This collar is just what we were looking for! Our pup is wearing it in our wedding photos. It fits amazing like all the other collars.
- Craig M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingIvory Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starsWedding Bow Tie
I bought this for my cocker spaniel for my wedding. I think he'll look terrific!
- Caroline P.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlack Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starsCant wait for the holidays!
Bought this for my Boston for special occasions! So cute and great quality!
- Dawn A.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingIvory Velvet Bow Tie CollarRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat quality
Looked handsome great quality material
Dog Collar Size Guide
There are no standard collar sizes. As a result, we strongly recommend measuring your dog's neck to ensure the right collar size.
Measuring Tips: Measure your pup's neck with a soft tape measure, pulling the tape snug but not tight (if you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler). Allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the collar and your pup's neck.
Yorkie, Pekingese, Havanese, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Maltese, most toy breeds
Cocker Spaniel, Mini Goldendoodle, Pug, Shih Tzu, Boston Terrier, Corgi
Shiba Inu, Pit Bull, Vizsla, Border Collie, French Bulldog
Labrador, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog
|Neck Circumference||Collar Width|
Dog Bed Fill Options
No Insert (Cover Only)
Buy just the cover and fill it with old pillows, towels, sheets or clothes. An easy and eco-friendly way to upcycle old linens that's especially popular for pets with anxiety issues because they find your scent calming.
Eco-friendly Recycled Fill
Eco-friendly fiberfill is spun from plastic bottles destined for landfill. Made with extra loft to stay comfy for years, and channeled to prevent fill from clumping. Water resistant liner helps guard against accidents.
Shredded Memory Foam
Our most luxe fill for the pup who likes to relax in ultimate comfort. Shredded memory foam fill eliminates pressure points for cloud-like support. Water resistant liner helps guard against accidents.
Every Order Feeds a Shelter Dog
Not every pet is lucky enough to have a family to call its own. Every purchase from The Foggy Dog donates half a pound of food to rescue shelters across America. Thank you for helping us help them!Continue Shopping