Tahoe climbing rope dog leash
Walks just got a little more fun with our new climbing rope leashes.
F E A T U R E S
* Blue and white rope with pine green accents
* Made of ultra-strong nylon climbing rope. Nylon is lightweight, weatherproof, and will not mildew or fray (unlike cotton rope leashes)
* Industrially sewn splices on both ends are certified to withstand thousands of pounds of pull
* Rope is soft and supple so that it's easy on your hands, even when your dog pulls
* Brass O-ring on the handle allows you to easily attach a waste bag or keys, or securely attach your dog to a post
* All hardware is solid marine-grade brass, meaning that it will never break or snap like the flimsy zinc hardware found on most pet store leashes
* Accented with hand-whipped nylon cord and our signature wooden tag
S I Z E
* Choose between 4' and 6' long
* Rope diameter is approx. 0.33"
This leash is made to withstand thousands of pounds of pull and can be safely used for large dogs up to any size or weight, but is also lightweight enough for smaller dogs. We recommend this leash for dogs who weigh more than 7lbs.
C A R E
Cleaning is easy: simply hand wash in warm water with mild soap and hang to dry.
A perfect gift for new puppies, birthdays, Christmas and other holidays...or just because. Each leash comes in a keepsake muslin bag.